Subscribe for Free
Subscribing to Live with Google is free and allows you to stay on top of what’s new in Google world. You will get notified every time a new article, be it news, feature, opinion or tutorial, is posted on Live with Google. There are a number of ways you can subscribe to Live with Google. You can choose what’s most convenient for you.
Social Subscribing Options
If you’re really into social networking, you’ll love one of these three options that will keep you up-to-date with Live with Google as long as you’re in your preferred social media. Choose any — or all if you prefer — of the below:
- Twitter: We’re on Twitter. If you’re on twitter too, don’t forget to Follow @LivewithGoogle at Twitter to make sure you don’t miss a post.
- Google Plus: If you’re really into Google’s fast-growing social networking site, you really should add Live with Google to your appropriate circle that you check most often. For easier access, type in gplus.to/livewithgoogle.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook regularly, make sure to Like Live with Google on Facebook to see new updates on your newsfeed.
If social subscribing is not your thing, you can always choose to read Live with Google in the following ways.
- RSS Feed: You can subscribe to our RSS feed via your favorite RSS reader (browser based or feedly; pity that we can’t suggest Google Reader).
- Email Updates: If you’re a super fan of Google and would rather receive all latest posts on your email inbox, you’re in luck, too! Look for Subscribe via Email in the sidebar on the right and enter your email address. A confirmation link will be sent to activate your subscription. Note that we don’t share your email address with third-party nor do we send any ad materials to your emails (otherwise known as spam).
Stay on top of what’s with the largest giant with Live with Google! Subscribe now and tell your friends to subscribe too!